Thursday, October 20, 2011

What a wonderful world


So Diemers, I've been having such a wonderful week. I've recently received my grades from my midterms and have found that I have received A's, got my final exam schedule in which it shows that I finish on the 16th of December which allows me to head back home to mi familia for almost a month (after not seeing them for a year), been told that I have received a scholarship from my college, AND now L'Oréal Canada is following me on Twitter! It can't get any better than this. And whilst I listen to Louis Armstrong's "What a wonderful world" I can't help but smile and think to myself how amazing this world actually is. Although there are downs, the ups are so much better. And I thank God for all that has been granted to me.

So to celebrate the fact that L'Oréal Canada is following me on Twitter, I decided to apply the makeup products as they are absolutely fantastic!

It doesn't show in the picture above, but using L'Oréal's color Infallible eyeshadow, I made this season's trend cat-eye eyeshadow (giving me a 'Rocker Chic' look), using their Voluminous million lashes mascara I applied 2 coats (and it really does live up to its name as it gave me dramatic lashes) and used their Glam Bronze bronzer to contour my face. Last but not least, I used their Crayon Petite lip liner to shape my lips and their Color Riche lipstick to give my lips a nude color so as not to look too overdone. What I love about their lipsticks is that they're really creamy, I hate lipsticks that have a sticky feel to them. And also, they've got this amazing powdery scent to them... Mmmm...

P.S. What do you think of L'Oréal's products? Is there anything you think could be improved?

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did your eye makeup! I super love loreal's collagen mascara.. For some weird reason, it did make my eyelashes grew a bit longer. My husband noticed it too.. It can get clumpy at times but I still loves it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I will definitely try that mascara out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx