Thursday, November 3, 2011

1 year blogiversary post (the night circus)


I had finished reading this FANTASTIC book about a month ago but I hadn't had the chance to review it. I had come across it in a magazine as a recommended book. And I researched more about it by reading the prologue online and I was intrigued. So I went to my local Chapters (a bookstore in Montreal) only to find out that it wasn't out yet! So I had pre-ordered it and was ecstatic when it arrived in the mail! 

I'm not going to write a summary of it, as I don't want to ruin anything and I'm sure if you all have come across this post, then I'm sure you will search for the prologue yourselves. All I'm going to say about this novel is that I love it. I love the combination of magic and romance. Nothing intrigues me more into reading a book. Actually, any genre would intrigue me but there's got to be at least SOME romance in it (I am, after all, a cheesy romantic, not that cheesy don't worry) 

And and andddd... There's going to be a movie about it that comes out in 2013! I cannot WAIT for that! They still haven't said anything about it on IMDB (such as who the director or actors are going to be) but it is definitely in the making! However, rumor has it that Harry Potter producer, David Heyman, is going to be involved with Summit Entertainment. We'll just have to wait and see... 

P.S. I definitely recommend this book to those of you who love romantic/fiction novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx