Friday, November 4, 2011

Everytime we touch

I honestly don't think I have ever had a designer crush this big before. Born in Columbia, and educated in Antwerp, Belgium, Haider Ackermann is slowly becoming renown for his uniquely avant-garde designs. I have probably been through this Fall/Winter 2011 collection about ten times, not to mention dreaming about wearing them myself! His WHOLE collection left me awe struck the first time I had seen it, it was hard for me to pick my top 6 outfits (for this collage). The collection was composed of fabrics such as silk, leather and suede, which all go together superbly. I loved how the clothes are draped, twisted and wrapped. Usually that would seem too bulky, but this genius made it work! Looking at the collection made me think, "Matrix meets Chic street style!" 

I absolutely love this collection and I love love love Haider Ackermann.

P.S. Karl Lagerfeld actually said that if anyone were to replace him at Chanel, it would be Haider Ackermann! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx