Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'll be in Marvins Room

Click to enlarge.
Amidst my much-needed shopping therapy, I came across Inglot and thought, "What's the harm in taking a look?" Even though my subconscious knew that it's never just a "look" with me. I went in and, as usual, was bedazzled by all the products. And the sales lady informed me of a promotion with their blush palettes. Four blushes for $59 instead of $89. And it was perfect because I had actually been wanting different colored blushes other than the ones I have already. I was starting to get bored of the ones I had been using continuously day after day. (If you know what I mean, which I'm sure you do)

I settled on these lovely four colors! And I snagged the last palette. He He He! It was FATE, I tell ya! So  above is how each looks on me. And as for #34, I used it as a bronzer to contour.

One thing I absolutely ADORE about Inglot's blushes is that they are SO pigmented. You, literally, just need to swipe your blush brush once, and you're good to go.

One thing I don't like... There's no NAMES! I fiend for the cute names that come with beauty products. Numbers are so dull... And they think that of me too, which is why I detested mathematics in high school.

P.S. What do you think about Inglot? If you've ever tried their products, please suggest, I'm thinking of taking another trip before I leave back home for Christmas break, which I am SO excited for!

3 comments:

  1. I hate that they don't have names for the colors - it makes it so hard to remember which color is which.

    Number 58 looks really pretty on you!

    PS : I hate math too.. I loathe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You should look into their gel eyeliner, the matte black one. I heard nothing but great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nora! I'm definitely going to check out their gel liners, thing is I don't want to go soon 'cause my bank account is currently depressed lol, but next time I go fo sho!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx