Monday, November 14, 2011

Stay

Click to enlarge.
These six items are my current November obsessions. The neon yellow leather collar would be the ULTIMATE accessory around my neck with a pair of jeans and white t-shirt. Eleven objects is definitely one to be watching at the moment! It has definitely caught Man Repeller's Leandra Medine's eye. And now it has caught mine and I shall never forgive myself for it because it is what I see when my eyes close. *sigh*

It was pretty tough to choose JUST ONE accessory from Dannijo as I simply want everything that they offer! So trendy, chic yet elegant altogether. But alas, I came to the conclusion that the brass falling whistle is what I hope to see under the tree this winter (I know your reading this mom *ehem*) Anddd 30% of the net proceeds goto Congo to help out with education, advocacy and rehabilitation. Come on, it's for a good cause too! 

I definitely see myself wearing those Vince Camuto's with some thigh-high socks, or with the knee-high DIY Miu Miu's I just made here. Fabulousness to the next level, my friends.

Amanda Kaiserman slave cuff? I'll have two please, one for each arm. Because I'm a slave for you, baby. (I wish! And I'm sure you do too.)

Donatienne clutch, if I got my hands on these I'm sure I would not be able to take my hands of it's suede body! There would definitely be a "stroke the furry wall" situation. (For those who didn't comprehend a word I just said, you'd have to watch Get him to the Greek to understand)

And last but not least, the studded Valentino kitten heels... I would definitely kill for this item. I wouldn't mind going to prison as long as I'd be able to wear these babies. Juuuuust kidding!!

P.S. Which item do you like in this collage the most?

3 comments:

  1. Gracias por tu comentario! Hablas español?

    Besos
    Mapi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, those Valentino kitten heels! I love them. they make you totally forget they're kitten heels with all of those studs. adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mapi: yo sé hablar un poquito! :)

    @Becca: tell me about it! I am dyiiiiiing for them! And they'd look so cute with stockings for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx