Sunday, December 4, 2011

Santa Clause is coming...


I can't wait! My favourite time of the year is almost here and I am impatiently counting down the days till I get to go back home and celebrate the best holiday in the world WITH my world (aka my family)! I love that at this time of year everyone is so full of joy and smiles! And the local Starbucks goes all out with their Christmas menus, Christmas cups and blasting Christmas music. X-mas, xmas, xmas is on my mind! Now for the juice...

A selection of beauty products chosen by yours truly that I have deemed as fantastic Christmas gifts (at least I think so.) Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner in "Chocolate Shimmer" is a new take on the usual black gel liners. It would be especially flattering on brown eyes especially that it's got shimmer! 

Philosophy's Gingerbread girl duo consists of both a lotion and a shampoo/conditioner/bubble bath/shower gel (I never use these things on my hair because I don't understand how a product can be both for hair and body. But I do love my bubble baths!) Infused with a ginger spice aroma.. Mmm... And it's limited edition so hurry up and get it while it's hawt!

Sigma brushes are what I am currently infatuated with. Good quality brushes at cheap prices! Why not? Plus that tapered face brush would satisfy all my contouring needs... *siiiigh*

The Guerlain Terracotta Mosaic bronzer is so pretty that if I ever got it, I wouldn't mind just staring at it all day... This is another limited edition product folks, so hustle hustle hustle...

P.S. What are on your wishlists? Any special plans for the holidays? Give me your juice...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx