Sunday, December 4, 2011

Snowflakes


What's an X-mas wishlist without:

Warmth (Mikkat Market's fur parka is something I need need need to feel "chic-ly warm" and Sorel's boots are a better alternative to UGGs! [yekh])

Comfort (wide leg pants - I have been looking for something like Rag & Bone's for a while and have been unsuccessful as of late)

Style (DKNY's two-toned, not to mention two-material take on heels allow for a unique look, and Ms. Minkoff's Lizard bag is the cutest thing I have ever seen, despite my dislike for lizards. And Motel's sally skirt would look amazing with a see-through cream shirt tucked into it.)

 and... 

Pure Love? (the Dannijo cuff, of course)

P.S. Have you checked out my BEAUTY EDITION wishlist? 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Thought I'd check out your wishlist. And then follow you're blog.

    tictaczo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome collage! great pictures. follow each other?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comments and the follow! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with the coat! looks so cool and comfy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the parka, it looks so comfy and I love the fur on it.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going crazy for the DKNY pumps. I've seen them in Marie Claire and then instant love. Now I see them on your blog and I feel like rushing to the store to buy them!

    http://blonde-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I've been obsessed with two-toned colors lately so I definitely feel ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx