Friday, January 20, 2012

But I still remember that day we met in December


Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the quality of the photos, everytime I upload the photos to Blogspot the pixels become derranged. If anyone knows how to fix that, please, do share!!

Anywho... being jetlagged is actually working out really well. I'm in bed by 9:30 PM and awake by 6 AM, which is great seeing that I start uni at 8 AM everyday. Which gives me a lot of time to make myself not look so zombie-like in the mornings! And so, I decided to do a post on my everyday makeup for school. I try not to put too much on even though I do get tempted to apply some sparkly shadow!

I start off by filling my brows in MAC's eyeshadow in 'Concrete' (which you all know I do by now) I then continue on to apply MAC's studio sculpt concealer in 'NW25' for the awful dark bags under my eyes. I am honestly in LOVE with this concealer, it stays on all day and just doesn't budge, it's got a more heavy texture to it than most concealers, which is what makes it stay put! So for all of you peeps that want to hide those under-eye bags of exhaustion, you know what to purchase!

Of course, I am still using my Bobbi Brown longwear gel liner in 'Chocolate Shimmer.' I just can't get enough of it!

Next, I apply some of Smashbox full exposure mascara which was given to me as a tester courtesy of Sephora. I find that it's really good for volumizing your lashes without clumping them up, but I really don't like the thickness of the wand. But that's just me...

For my cheeks, I used Inglot's face blush in '30' which I've already reviewed. I decided to use this color to match with the lipstick I used as it goes really well together.

And finally, my favourite product of the post (probably because of my addiction to lipsticks) Sephora's Maniac mat longwear lipstick in Mat 09. I absolutely ADORE this lipstick not only because it lives up to its "longwear" name but also because the color is just right. It's got kind of a dark raspberry/red wine shade (which doesn't really translate well in the picture) AND it smells like berries! Yum!

Well, that's really all peeps, besides that I've been obsessed with Lana del Rey, particularly her song Blue Jeans (as you can probably tell from the title of this post) and from my Twitter account.

Other than that, I wish you all a bon weekend! 

P.S. Confidence is the key.

3 comments:

  1. I love this look. I will have to give Bobbi Brown products a try :)

    http://fromtheheartbyloveamatista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls!! xxx

    & @LoveAmatista definitely give Bobbi Brown a try! And if I had to choose one of their products it would definitely be their gel liners! They've got several different colors! You can check them out here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P270539&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5644

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx