Thursday, January 26, 2012

Like a star


If you all follow me on my Twitter account, you'll know that I recently stumbled upon Karl Lagerfeld's line (which is now being sold on www.net-a-porter.com, by the way) and I love it! I love how simple all the pieces are and how you can mix and match so many of the items together! Most of this collection is made up of the neutral black and white, although there are some pieces that are burgundy and metallic silver. However, these are the few items I loved the most out of the whole collection.

Can't you already picture yourself wearing all of these together? And the canvas tote would be a perfect buddy for me laptop! 

Yes, I'm sighing behind this monitor right now... If only students were paid to goto school ey?

P.S. What do you think of this collection? To join the Kult or not?

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx