Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You're going to be the one that saves me


For this look, I focused more on the eyes than anything else. It's all about the eyes, eyes, eyes... Well, sometimes. I mean that is what people mostly look at first when they meet another person right? Although I'm an exception to that, I usually look at the lips first. No idea why. Does anyone else do that too?

Anyways, for this look, I used MAC's eyeshadow in 'Brulée' as the base and then applying 'Print' on the outer corners to wing the eyeshadow out slightly and blended. I also applied this eyeshadow halfway through the crease to create more depth. And then took this under the eye and blended it.

Next, I applied Dior's Intense liquid eyeliner to the top of my lids all the way into the tear duct area. It is a pricy liquid liner but it does the job more than perfectly for those of you who love the intense black liquid liners. 

I, then, continued on to applying a black pencil eyeliner on my waterline. I didn't add this to the collage because any black eyeliner will do. However, if you do want to know which one I applied, it's the Revlon ColorStay one. And I used the Bourjois Volumizer mascara because I wanted a really dramatic effect. 

As for the rest, I put on the slightest amount of blush and just dabbed on a bit of Bobbi Brown's lip color in 'Pink' with my finger to give a bit of color to my lips.

P.S. If you'd like to see my outfit to this post, click here.

6 comments:

  1. I love all the colors you used, especially the lipstick!
    The colors are all so.. youthful. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got a brilliant blog! Great post too! Very inspired! You're pretty impressive! Looking forward to more posts and have a great week!!! :-) :-) :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's people like you who inspire me :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your bangs draw attention straight to your eyes. You know the tricks to highlight your eyes well. :) I love your make-up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx