Thursday, February 16, 2012

Non, je ne regrette rien


Proenza Schouler did it this time. They got me to fall in love with their line. Why? Well, from the pieces shown above, I admire their courage to go asymmetrical with the leather jackets! I love how they managed to give the androgynous look so much feminine qualities while still remaining masculine. The bootleg pants are superb, not to mention the layering of white vest over white shirt.

And the color... I realized in the past few seasons that I have always found myself reaching for white. I guess you could say it is my go-to color when in doubt. It's all about achromatic colors, baby.

An applaud is a must for the dynamic duo on their Fall 2012 collection. Well done, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx