Monday, February 27, 2012

Sweet like chocolate, boy.



So I had to produce an advertisement for a magazine, and I've got A LOT of chocolate at home, and while eating Hershey Kisses, this is the image that came to my mind. And I'm in love with the final outcome! I had to make a choice between the two and decided to go with the first one because I feel like it gives off more of a "Candy Girl" vibe. Even though the second one is so cute!


Makeup and photography by moi.
Model: The super gorgeous, Daphné Blaszkewycz. 

P.S. Her face is meant to be silver.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post!!!! Your blog is brilliant!!!! You've got wonderful taste and a nice sense of style - you are amazing!!! Have a great weekend!!! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your comment made my day!! And I'm only as brilliant as your brilliant eyes make me out to be xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx