Sunday, March 11, 2012

Havana Nights




For those who follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I got the chance to go to Cuba for a whole SEVEN days! I stayed in Varadero which is two hours away from the capital, Havana. And one of those days, my friends and I got a tour of the major hotspots of Havana and got lost on the streets for about an hour.

This post shows what I wore when I went to Havana. Feeling very latina in the black maxi see-through lace skirt with a gorgeous slit! Of course, I had to wear something under it and opted for a pleather mini skirt, and a cream crop top to go with it. I felt like the outfit needed some color so I wore royal blue flip flops.

P.S. I recommend everyone goes to Cuba at least once in their lifetime. I can finally cross off salsa dancing in the streets of Havana on my list of things to do (on my About CarpeDiem13 page). Travel post coming up soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx