Tuesday, April 10, 2012

C'est lui


Oh yes I did... 

While looking at the latest trends on the runway, I came across Alexis Mabille's wonderful Prêt-à-Porter line and I was intrigued by the tops the models were wearing and I realized, "Hey! Isn't that a shirt?" And so I went ahead and tried to see whether I could figure out a way to make this work. 

And yes, I did... (As you can clearly see)

The best part about re-creating this look is that if you don't own a shirt, you can borrow your brother's/father's/boyfriend's shirt. The larger the size, the better, as you can wear it as a dress and the bow would be a lot more visible.

All you need to do is follow these 3 simple steps:

Step 1: Put your arms and head over the opening of the shirt so that the sleeves are on either side of your arms & waist. Adjust the buttons as you wish.

Step 2: Tie the sleeves around your waist as if it is a high-waisted belt.

Step 3: Make a bow.

And voilà! It really is easy as that! And the collar looks magnifique from the back! You can either wear it on it's own or top it off with a blazer! Or for a more casual look you can pair it up with jeans/shorts. It's all up to you, get creative with it na na na na... If you don't catch my drift, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx