Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 1 Challenge

Self-Portrait

I'm slowly but surely learning more about photography. I've decided to start uploading pictures one by one. However, I must admit, I did not do the list in order. So I may be substituting some days of the challenge for others. But I can asure you all that there will be 30 photos by the end of this. Here is the first one. A self-portrait done by playing around with the lighting in the room, since I don't have professional lighting. I found the result wasn't so bad as it is similar to what I was going for. Light and dark contrasts between both halves of my face. However, the fact that my shadow shows in the background is something I didn't like.

Trust me though, this was just the first day. The photographs get a lot more interesting as the days progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx