Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Liaison Magazine Flipbook


Diem-ers, you might've remembered from this post that I had done my very own magazine for a school project and that I would post some of the articles for you. Well, a promise is a promise. So I converted the magazine to a flash software online so you could actually flip through the individual pages as if it is an online magazine!

LIAISON MAGAZINE

Before I send you the link, there's some things you ought to know:
- All the ads were done by our team, we couldn't use the actual names of the companies for the ads so I tweaked them a bit. For instance, instead of Hershey's Kisses, I called it, "Kisses."
- Read the Editor's letter in order to understand what the magazine is about. So much effort has been put into every page to try and coincide with our theme.

And that's all Diem-ers, enjoy LIAISON MAGAZINE.

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx