Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Moon River

I've been slightly obsessed with piling accessories on just because I have been dressing up very simply for school and I haven't been shopping in a while, so I'd compensate by adding a bunch of accessories. Not altogether though. I'd wear a bunch of bracelets one day, and then pile on necklaces the next. Piling accessories together tests your creativity and you kind of feel like a mad scientist that's been able to mix chemicals together without exploding... Or exploding in a very good way. At least that's how I felt... No? Just me? Ok... Anyhow, accessories really do make a big difference to a plain outfit. Above are some of the accessories I am infatuated with and would love to pair together! I am especially lusting after the Just Acces bracelet with the ring connected (I've always wanted one of those!) And below, are some of my experiments!

7 comments:

  1. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!!! The piling on of jewelry! I do it sometimes too! I also love how that tweety bird keeps following me everywhere I go! So cool! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo pretty! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I am now a follower on bloglovin and gfc. Please follow back if you'd like.

    xo
    Melissa

    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shermain: Best thing ever to spruce an outfit to life!

    @Sweet Melissa: Thanks you really are sweet hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello fellow smoker ;) I like your jewelry collection! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Lets follow each other?
      xx
      I Want It All
      Facebook
      My Pinterest

      Delete
  6. Wowww...beautiful jewelry! Especially the bracelets :)
    Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx