Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nouvelle chose

I found this photo on Pinterest about a week ago, and I was so intrigued I couldn't resist not taking up the challenge! Since I have officially started summer vaycay, I don't want to just laze around. I'm going to do all the things that I haven't had time for this semester but have been wanting to do. And this is one of them: The 30-day photography challenge.

I've never tried doing any sort of photography except the ones I post on this blog. So obviously I am by no means a professional. However, I'm sure that I will learn a lot from this 30-day craze. And I'm super excited. I started it today, and by the end of this month I'll have taken 30 different photos! Woohoo! I have even encouraged my two sisters to do it since they love photography!

By the end of this, I hope to gain more insight on the different photography techniques. I'm probably going to get some help off of Google for different tips, but hey... Who better to ask than the best (not to mention: free) professor? (A lame joke I've been using lately... I've seriously got to come up with better)

Anyhow, what do you say? Who's up for some click, click, click? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx