Thursday, May 3, 2012

Somewhere in the crowd

Neutral and pastel toned handbags are perfect for this summer and can be used as a color-blocking item for your outfit. And I'm in dire need of owning one of these babies. Straw handbags are reminiscent of Little Red Riding Hood with her little basket. I want it. Nutsa Modebadze is a designer I recently stumbled upon. His artistic take on handbags are gorgeous with many inspirations taken from nature. I'm also starting to have a thing for stationary-designed accessories such as the enveloppe clutch by ASOS. 

All of these bags exude A M O R .

4 comments:

  1. oooo i love the asos bowler bag and the RM chain purse! great variety of picks!

    thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment :)

    xo
    ardena rose
    lavieenardenarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ardena! I love them toooo!

      Delete
  2. Lovely bags. They all fit for different occasions. Personally i like the ASOS Bowler bag and the ASOS envelop clutch.
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Would you like to follow eachother?

    http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The enveloppe clutch is definitely one of my faves too! Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx