Friday, May 25, 2012

That look said everything


This post is similar to the one posted here except I winged out the eyeliner and the eyeshadow much more. I also left my lips bare of any color and decided to nourish it with some Vaseline instead. And instead of using MAC's Brulée as the base, I used a similar color from Clinique called Vanilla. And then continued to give some depth to my eyes by smoothing on some of MAC's Print through my crease and winging it out at the end. Blending is the key to producing a subtle smoky eye effect.

I was inspired by the grey and silver studs on my top. And also while watching Kimora Lee Simmon's reality TV show last night, I realized how much I like winged eyeliner on Asian eyes and decided to give it a go.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Your beautiful, lovin la blog! Oh and dubai? So jealous heheh x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sassy xx haha trust me, as much as I love Dubai, it's not all that glam.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx