Sunday, May 6, 2012

Until the end of time


I'm kind of on a Body Shop frenzy I know, bare with me though, I have a good reason for posting this right after the post I wrote on their Almond body butter. It's because the vanilla eau de toilette goes really well with it!

As you may or may not know, I have a thing for vanilla scents, or anything that smells like cakes for that matter. And this vanilla scent is unlike any other I smelt before. 

Do you know when you walk past an ice cream store and they're making fresh cones, and you get that whiff of it and you feel your mouth start to water? That is exactly how this eau de toilette smells like. 

Just yum. If this ain't "heaven-scent" I don't know what is. 

The only problem I'd say I have with this is that they don't accommodate larger bottles! Body Shop, please make bigger bottles of this sweet, decadent scent of heaven.

P.S. The photo above is all of the same bottle in one color, I was just playing around with the camera settings.

3 comments:

  1. Love your style! maybe we can follow each ohter?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comments ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx