Monday, September 17, 2012

Home sweet home








Dubai's summer, one minute it's bright and sunny, and the next it's sunset. Believe it or not, these pictures were taken over the span of an hour. From 6 PM to 7 PM. I was experimenting with different lighting as I took these pictures. I suppose I should have posted this on my ART page as it is all about the techniques of photography by playing around with natural light.

However, I do miss my home and I did want to show how UAE's summer is between the time period these shots were taken. Also, because of how many skyscrapers Dubai currently has, I just wanted to get away from all that and enjoy mother nature, something serene to enjoy. And what better way to do so than the beach? It was actually really humid the day I shot these. Yet I stuck it out because I really did want to take some shots as well as some videos. And all that endurance was worth it for the gorgeous sunset! It was so soothing as more and more people started to leave until I was the only one left, along with some fishermen that are standing on some rocks by the shore (as seen in the pictures above).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx