Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's get twisted



My lucky Diem-ers get to have a special preview of what I will be including in a 2-page spread for my university's magazine. I am going to be writing about the Fall/Winter 2012 beauty trends and one of the things I will be featuring is this "Twisted French" manicure. It isn't actually called that, but it is what I call it because instead of your usual French manicure with white tips, it has a twist to it using its bipolar opposite: black.

This trend was seen on the runways of the following shows: Thakoon, Badgley Mischka and even at Donna Karan and I just HAD to try it out! I'll tell you the truth though, it was easy doing my left hand since I'm a righty, but my right hand took a while to do since my left hand kept shaking. And then I would mess it up by tidying around my house and that's when I realized I had Revlon's 'Quick dry top coat' to the rescue! I really recommend this top coat to everyone because it not only keeps your nails looking shiny, but it dries in no longer than 5 minutes. Perfect for us students, or even working gals, who are on-the-go!

I can't wait to do other looks for my 2-page spread! Keep a look out Diem-ers! Juicy blogstances (aka substances on this blog) are coming your way!

2 comments:

  1. Thats amazing post nice pictures also outstanding i have no any words for this aire bra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx