Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Paris Leopard Mockingjay


I am a complete fanatic of the iPhone 4S. Words cannot describe how much I depend on this hand-sized technology, but I shall try to just for you folks. First of, it has every app imaginable that help you out on a daily basis. If you and your friends are thinking of going to a bar or restaurant and can't decide where to go, there is an app called "AroundMe" which shows the closest ones around you in any city/country. If you are lost (which has happened to me when I took 2 metros and a bus away from downtown Montreal) there are several apps for that. One of my favorite apps is called "TuneIn Radio" which allows you to access radios in different parts of the world, and I always listen to Dubai's Virgin Radio or the Coast, and hear the latest traffic news just to rid myself of the dreaded homesickness.

I love the iPhone so much, or actually I love all Apple products in general, that I have even influenced my family to switch from Microsoft to Apple. It's actually funny because during the closing of the Olympics my dad, mom, two sisters and I all sat down in the living room with iPads and iPhones at hand!

To continue on, with all this Apple products obsession, I have an expanding addiction to iPhone covers. I have amassed 3 for now, which are the ones shown above. One with a pink rose and Eiffel Tower on it (which screams out my name! All that's missing is a glass of wine charm on it), one with leopard spots and the last one with the Mockingjay from the Hunger Games.

I got the Eiffel Tower and the Hunger Games one from www.etsy.com which have the cutest, not to mention inexpensive, iPhone covers. The best part, though, is that they all have hard covers. I have to admit, I am a clumsy person in general. And sometimes I do drop my phone, so these covers have saved my life (aka my iPhone). And in some stores on Etsy, if you purchase over $25 then you get free shipping! 

I'm currently looking for one with a leather feel, preferably black, so if any of you know where I can find one similar to this description. Please, do let me know! 

P.S. Do any of you have iPhone covers? If so, tweet me a pic/a link to your blogsite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx