Saturday, December 29, 2012

Brun


A french braid to the side and a bun to the side makes a perfect combo for either a relaxed/casual look or an evening out. I like how it can be so versatile. I was experimenting with hairstyles as I wanted to do something different to my hair than the usual straightening/curling. And now that my hair has grown out, I can finally do something different to it! Hence, the Brun. (no, I don't mean brown in French, I mean the combination of a braid and bun)

For the past two seasons now, braids have been on the rise. And so has the bun (more a high-knot bun that a low, relaxed one) So I decided to combine the two.

Hey, why not? You only live once right?

Let's all yaysay to the Brun.

4 comments:

  1. i love it should i try it on me to <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes!! And link me when you do :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love it! That's actually what I go for sometimes for work, when it's not freezing outside haha

    lots of love!


    gorgeous&fearless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Whenever I'm in Montreal I feel like I need my hair down so it protects my neck from the cold lol xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx