Friday, January 4, 2013

Post-12



Happy New Years everyone! I still can't believe it's 2013. I haven't posted since 2012 and I feel like it is still the same year and that my New Years Eve was just a normal night out (minus the insane traffic). However, I feel as though 2013 is going to be a good year for Carpe Diem 13. Hmmm... I wonder why.

I've mostly been spending time with the family since NYE which is why there have been lack of blog posts here at Carpe Diem 13. I was thinking of posting photos, but wanted didn't want my blog to end up looking like a scrapbook which is why I decided against it. 

For those of you who have been to Dubai, or live here... You will have heard of the Global Village. Which is a carnival type of place and it also has stalls of different countries selling different goods according to what those countries possess. The best part about the things that are sold at Global Village is that you can bargain the hell out of the place.

I ended up purchasing these gorgeous accessories from there. The silver bracelet as well as the one with the attached ring were from the Indian section and the gold Fatima hand ring is from the Philippines section (Woot woot! REPRESENT!) The silver accessories were supposed to be approximately $33 altogether. I brought it down to $20. Not bad considering I would've purchased them for the actual price. But hey, any sort of bargain is a joyous one.

Wearing each alone would leave my hand feeling impoverished. So I thought to myself, "Eff that! I'm wearing them altogether!"

And that is exactly what I did.

2 comments:

  1. i love the crystal bracelets i made one of chain on my blog i have to try do something like that love it *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember I saw it on your blog! Really pretty :) x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx