Thursday, February 7, 2013

No more pain

This has been a long time coming... A post about my top five apps. I am an avid fan of Apple. I have an iPad, iPhone as well as a Macbook pro. The reason I say this is because I try to encourage people to pick Apple because of how good their software is! Not only is it good for the fashion industry, but for any sort of industry that requires a design program, Apple products are required.

I'm straying off-topic as usual, so let's get to it. These are in no particular order, I am loving all these apps at the moment.

1) StumbleUpon



The reason I love this app so much is because you get to choose your interests which then leads you to websites that relate to your specific interests.

You can try this out online too at www.stumbleupon.com

2) TED



If you want to watch inspirational/motivational videos, or even see the latest ideas that is getting a lot of media, add TED to your apps. Not only do you learn a lot, you also get inspired (and like myself, may shed some tears).

This, too, can be watched online at www.ted.com 

3) Sketchbook Pro



One of the only apps I thought was worth purchasing. If you are in any sort of design, this is the app for you. It is kind of like Adobe Illustrator, except you get to draw yourself. It is kind of like that app "Graffiti" on Facebook. There is also a free version called Sketchbook, which is the one I was using before I bought this one.

4) Evernote



At first, I didn't understand why Evernote's logo was an elephant. Then I realized, "elephants never forget." Smart one, Evernote! This app is all about storing your notes. Instead of having physical notebooks, Evernote offers you documents in which you can open word documents, take pictures to reiterate what one wants to explain as well as take quick notes which can automatically be transferred to your Dropbox. I use this app for all my school notes. It is perfect

5) Smule



I'm half Filipina, so obviously, this would be one of the apps of my top 5 apps that I would pick. Smule is a Karaoke app, you apply to join and you can sing a duet with different users all over the world. It's about time something like this was invented. Since none of my friends ever like to take me to karaoke in Montreal. It is also loads of fun when friends who DO like karaoke, come over and we end up singing with random people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx