Monday, May 13, 2013

I knew you were trouble




My current beauty routine consists of an "au naturelle/neutral look"

I've been parting my hair in the middle and curling it to emphasize the layers.

As for makeup, I've found the perfect nude lipstick for olive skin tones. Rimmel's lasting finish lipstick by Kate in shade 14, not only does it have an incredible creamy finish, it has an amazing cherry scent. It gives off a very Brigitte Bardot look which I love. Come on, who doesn't love Brigitte Bardot?

And for brows, I've been using Tom Ford's brow sculptor in Chestnut, it is a shade lighter than my natural color, but I love a lighter brow on darker hair. And the opposite, darker brow on a more fair skin and light hair.

If you want to catch up with what I've been doing, I also contribute to Quartier Mode's blog on a segment called "Look du Jour" and will be contributing for another segment that is coming soon to their blog. Stay tuned Diem-ers! 

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS APPLE! miss this face! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx